Why Sunscreen is Your Everyday Partner?
Sunscreens are an essential part of your everyday skin routine. Sunscreens contain SPF (Sun Protection Factor) that helps in protecting your skin against sunburns and other sun damages. It should be applied daily before going out and should be reapplied after every few hours. Sunscreens locks up the moisture and makes the skin healthy.
Three Important Features in A Sunscreen:
- SPF 30+
- Broad spectrum, which protects against UV rays
- Water resistant
- Should include mineral ingredients
Wild Organic’s Sunscreen:
Wild Organic offers sunscreens with SPF 30 and SPF 50. It is enriched with the goodness of jojoba oil and Vitamin B9. Wild organic’s sunscreen is waterproof and leaves no white cast behind. It protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays and prevents skin from sunburn and dark spots. Made from finest ingredients, wild organic’s sunscreen is 100% natural and free from harsh chemicals.
- Prevents sunburn and other sun damages
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Waterproof and sweat proof
- Leaves no white cast behind
- Helps in fading scars and dark spots
- Suitable for all skin types
- Best for acne prone skin
- Free from artificial fragrance and chemicals
Does It Cause Any Side Effects?
Sunscreens generally reduces skin irritation and sunburns but it might be possible for some people with extreme sensitivity that application of sunscreen may lead to bad impact in the skin.